We're car shopping...make that truck shopping. For a really big truck.
For a long time I was nervous about it, but I am choosing to trust my husband to make wise choices regarding this purchase. I am praying for my husband, that he will hear from the Lord on which vehicle to purchase and when.
It occurred to me that God is sovreign. I don't have to try to manipulate my husband to make different choices. I have to pray and know that God will direct my husband. I am not the Holy Spirit.
You know what? My husband is not annoyed with me for nagging him about the price of the truck. My husband is hearing from the Lord and exercising good judgment. And I am able to sleep at night, knowing that God is in control of this purchase.
I am so grateful for the Holy Spirit's direction, and for a husband willing to do what the Spirit says.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment